Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day 4 - I love libraries

I'm a sucker for them.  I seek them out.  Libraries calm me and inspire me and strengthen me.  One of my most pleasant surprises when we moved here four years ago was the amazing New Jersey Public Library system.  Don't get me wrong.  I loved California's libraries but they just weren't open all that often.  The New Jersey libraries are generally open seven days a week and they are always busy.  Apparently I'm not the only person here loving libraries. Don't tell anyone but I have three cards to three different libraries and I use them all.  The only drawback is that all these libraries and of course the multiple books I simply must check out keep me from reading my own books from my own library.  At least there's no competition for the books in my library.  There is also no due date by which I must return them to myself.

No comments: