Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm Back In The Saddle Again

The expression 'back in the saddle again' is defined as resuming doing something you stopped doing for a period of time.  The definitions I located weren't too specific about how long the period of time you stopped doing whatever you were previously doing and them resumed doing it had to be in order to qualify as being back in the saddle again.
I grew up on a cattle ranch and can speak with authority about getting back in the saddle again.  I rode a horse on my own at a remarkably young age and the thing I did best was fall off of my horse.  Getting back on again wasn't easy but I got used to the process and became expert at the long climb back up to the saddle.
Here's the bottom line.  Getting back in the saddle again can be tough but it's not impossible.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: