Thursday, August 18, 2011

Looking From The Outside In

As a follow up to yesterday's post about law enforcement officers having the same job description and status as tree trimmers, I think a view from the outside of my corner office looking in would be appropriate.


In daylight no one can actually see into my office so this really is the view from the outside in.  At least once a week I open my blinds to new graffiti on the window.
This morning I reported the new 'art work' to the city tree trimmers.  They stared at me blankly for several moments before suggesting that I tell the police.  To which I replied, "I thought I just did."  To which they replied, "Do we look like we'd know what to do if someone tried to rob the bank?"
I'm even more confused now than I was yesterday.
What else is new?

No comments: