Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pet Airways

Where else can pet parents drop off their 4 legged pets at a safe and comfortable airline to meet them at their destination? Pet Airways of course where animal behavior is mandatory. This is a pet venture only for dogs and cats now but soon to be offered to birds. Each flight has 30-50 private cages available at a starting cost of $150 each depending upon the size of the pet. Organic meals are served onboard by a trained attendant. This pet friendly airline is offered now in five U.S. cities and is already booked two months in advance...so....book your tickets now if you plan to travel two months from now.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I sure wish I had known about it before I drove to New York and back with a 112 pound dog in the back seat of a Saturn.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an absolutely fantastic idea. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Marnie said...

I just found out about it. Maybe next time. I don't know what cities the airline serves, but I'm sure Pet Airways would know.