Wednesday, November 23, 2011

He's Eleven Now

When he was ten Joey Fisher told his parents he wanted to buy a car.  Their answer was that he should start saving his money.  And so Joey started his business -- Kookies by Kidz.

Hi!
I'm Joey and I am the owner of Kookies by Kidz!
I started Kookies by Kidz when I was 10.  Now my friends and I bake all sorts of things and ship them all over the United States!
I started out with everything costing $5.  Now I have expanded the choices so prices vary a little bit. 
Also, since everyone has been so nice and bought my stuff I have decided that I am going to start giving some money to charity.  I haven't figured out which one yet but when I do, I will post it.
Check out Joey's business at
 and discover this amazing young man for yourself.

No comments: