Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Today is a date to remember.  I think I'll pay some bills so I can write the date on checks.  Oppps.  I pay bills on line.  I know.  I'll writer a letter so I can date it 1/1/11.  Oppps.  The only addresses I have for the people in my life to whom I might write are e-mail addresses.  I know.  I'll write an entry in my diary.  Except that I don't keep a diary.
Well.  This is a dilemma.  Here I am with a once in a life time date and there's nothing I can do with it.
Oppps.
Isn't every single date of our lives a once in a life time event?  So I suppose the thing to do with this once in a life time date is to live the day trying to remember to tell the people I love that I love them with all of heart and trying to make every moment of this precious once in a life time day a moment of passionate purposeful intent.
Happy once in a life time January 1, 2011.

No comments: