Sunday, June 3, 2012

Prom Season



It's prom season in Southern California, and I see stretch limos driving around as I am on my way home from work, no doubt preparing to convey a bunch of high school boys and girls dressed in the latest fashion to their big night.  The other day, I was waiting for a light beside a gargantuan Hummer, not unlike the one pictured above.  It was so very long and so very gold-flake yellow that at first glance, I thought it was a school bus.  Imagine, here you are, going to your prom in what is supposed to be the height of sophisticated transport, and you've got a vehicle that looks like a school bus.  Oh well, maybe the kids will have a good time laughing at it - there's certainly room for plenty of them in there.  And anyway, anything that keeps drunk kids from driving themselves around on prom night can only be a good thing.

No comments: