Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Hooked

I admit it.  I'm hooked.  I can't go more than an hour or two without checking electoral vote websites and examining the latest battleground state statistics.  I'm constantly flipping channels searching for the latest news.   I hold my breath with every breaking story and blunder reported hoping it doesn't change a commanding lead.  The situation room, Hardball and Rachel Maddow are some of the places I find comfort.  I force myself (although I don't last very long) to listen to Fox news (noise) to check out what the competition is saying.  I go from being completely confident to worrying that not enough young people will vote.  I share any information  that makes a stronger case.  I am excited yet fearful.  While I hold down the home front, Tom will go to Nevada to help.  Like many others, I'm emotionally exhausted.  I can only imagine how my candidate feels...

1 comment:

MaryWalkerBaron said...

This is an exhausting and scary time. Good for you and Tom for holding down and going out. Hang in and carry on.