Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving - What it Means to Me

I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving day. Some years ago, my son was born at an Army base in San Francisco two days after Thanksgiving. On some years, as this year, his birthday falls on Thanksgiving. He's been my greatest blessing ever. He may be somewhat physically disabled but, mentally, he far exceeds the kindest, the most thoughtful and generous and the most loving of all. He has a great spiritual sense and can foresee much into the future. He has a pure heart - a heart of gold. He has taught me patience and profound understanding. What's more, I love and adore him - he's my son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving what it means to me really touched all our hearts. Thank you for making us cry and feel free to share more about your son in the next issue. Looking forward to more!